Sous Chef & Chef de Partie
The Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf is looking for an experienced Sous Chef with a proven track record to become part of our valued team.
- Popular venue in the Heart of Hahndorf. Fast paced with a great mix of customers.
- Positive working environment, a fantastic driven team with a "can-do attitude".
- Quality Food & Coffee, Extensive Wine & Craft Beers List, Great atmosphere.
- Attractive renumeration package $65,000 + Superannuation.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential!
In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a consistently high quality product to all of our customers and guests. You will be passionate with culinary skills and work closely with the kitchen team to deliver a quality product with the highest standards in food hygiene & preparation.
Other attributes needed to be successful for this role and to fit the criteria:
- 5 days per week
- 45 - 50 hours per week
- Lead employees by setting a positive example.
- Assist the Executive Chef with menu preparation and ensuring adequate supplies are available for expected service periods.
- Liaise with Restaurant employees regarding the availability of menu items, additions to the menu and any relevant changes.
- Supervision of kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to kitchen employees to ensure service demands are met.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef in meeting Budgets & KPI's
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all food production is in line with food and company standard
- Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, well presented food to our customers
- Work effectively within the kitchen brigade to ensure high quality customer service standards
- Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene and safety principles
- Assist with the implementation and
maintenance of programs to ensure high standards of cleanliness and organisation within the kitchen.
- In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a consistently high quality product to all of our customers and
- You will be passionate with proven culinary skills and work closely with the kitchen team to deliver a quality product with the highest standards of food hygiene.
This position requires you to work a 7 day rotating roster and will involve day/night shifts and you will need to show a full commitment to weekend work as this is our busiest time.
If you believe you have all of the attributes listed above then this may be the job for you.
Please submit resume and covering letter to Naman Tyagi: Executive Chef - Haus Restaurant Hahndorf
Food & Beverage Attendant
Do you want to become part of our team at the Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf?
Are you looking for a career in the Hospitality Industry?
Are you looking for a job that will help you financially through University?
Are you looking for a job that will give you additional spending money?
Then this may be the job you have been looking for!
If you have worked in a very busy environment where the demands are high to provide quality customer service in a busy restaurant then this is the job for you!!!
r service in a busy restaurantm, then this is the job for you!
To be successful it is essential that you have the following attributes:
- Worked in a busy Hotel or A la Carte Restaurant with a proven track record
- Experienced as a Barman / Food & Beverage Attendant
- A willingness to learn if you do not have the above experience
This is an extremely busy venue 7 days a week, so you must be available for weekends and public holidays.
We require the following:
- A well organised, motivated individual who thrives under pressure in the bar
- A driven individual with a calm personality
- Works well in a TEAM environment
- A person who shows initiative.
- A proven ability in mixing cocktails and speciality drinks
- Extensive knowledge of spirits
- Quality Customer Service
- A good repour with customers and regulars
- A knowledge of Craft Beers
- Knowledge in pairing Food & Wine
- H&L Point of Sale knowledge would be an advantage
- You must be able to Multi Task to be successful in this role
Haus Restaurant is looking to build a NEW Bar trade and grow this successful business with staff who want a career path in hospitality.
Remember we are looking for staff with experience on the floor and in the bar. You should only apply if you're a hard worker with a bubbly infectious personality who works well in a team environment. This position requires you to work a 7 day rotating roster and will involve day/night shifts and weekend shifts. Become part of the great TEAM at the best restaurant in the Heart of the Hills – Hahndorf.
If you think you have what it takes please send your resume through to the:
The Group General Manager
Duty Manager Position
The Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf is looking for an experienced A la Carte Team Leader / Duty Manager with a proven track record.
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you have:
- strong leadership skills and the proven ability to work well in a team environment
- strong communication, customer service and organisational skills to lead a strong team
- You must be motivated, driven & committed
- possess a "Can Do Attitude" while being very supportive to their staff and a real team player
- a person who will lead by example by working on the floor and providing strong support to staff during shifts at all times
- the skills to perform at a high level consistently in pressure situations in a very busy tourist driven environment
- the ability to produce rosters and organise stock ordering.
- a good understanding of Word, Excel,
- strong Upselling and Sales skills
- a strong knowledge of wines and food pairing would also be required in this role
- committed and dedicated to growing the business along with nurturing the locals and our existing regular clientele.
It would be advantageous for the applicant to be familiar with the H&L Stocking and Point of Sale System.
This position requires you to work a 7 day rotating roster and will involve day/night shift and you will need to show a full commitment to weekend work as this is our busiest time.
If you believe you have all of the attributes listed above, then this may be the job for you.
Attractive Salary Package on offer!
Please submit your resume to:
Group General Manager