Duty Manager Position
The Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf is looking for an experienced A la Carte Team Leader / Duty Manager with a proven track record.
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you have:
- strong leadership skills and the proven ability to work well in a team environment
- strong communication, customer service and organisational skills to lead a strong team
- You must be motivated, driven & committed
- possess a "Can Do Attitude" while being very supportive to their staff and a real team player
- a person who will lead by example by working on the floor and providing strong support to staff during shifts at all times
- the skills to perform at a high level consistently in pressure situations in a very busy tourist driven environment
- the ability to produce rosters and organise stock ordering.
- a good understanding of Word, Excel,
- strong Upselling and Sales skills
- a strong knowledge of wines and food pairing would also be required in this role
- committed and dedicated to growing the business along with nurturing the locals and our existing regular clientele.
It would be advantageous for the applicant to be familiar with the H&L Stocking and Point of Sale System.
This position requires you to work a 7 day rotating roster and will involve day/night shift and you will need to show a full commitment to weekend work as this is our busiest time.
If you believe you have all of the attributes listed above, then this may be the job for you.
Attractive Salary Package on offer!
Please submit your resume to:
Group General Manager